V11.11 Yayınlandı. İndirmek için Tıklayınız

solving the error

• Konbuyu başlatan Konbuyu başlatan ammer
  • Başlangıç tarihi Başlangıç tarihi

ammer

Kıdemli Üye
hi every one
i have an error of rigid diagram and the deflection of beam doesn't calculating.please check out the attaches and fix it.thanks

Ekli dosyalar

if the beam is not too long the deflection control not needed like Turkish standart TS500 says if (clear distance / cantilever beam height < 5 ) then u do not need to control the deflection.
i couldn't open your file because it saved on demo version but as i understood your some beams don't have floor because of that ide says these beams are not connected to story rigid diaphragm and if your project doesn't have rigid diaphragm ide offers u to solve the vertical load with a different method which does not need rigid diaphragm
hope this will help u

dear sir
Many hanks to your answer,ya i do not have a full version now.but i will buy soon.please i wounder if you can to re-modeling the structure by the below images and data information's:
1.concrete structure having the girders and beams and columns.
2.girder(50x100)cm,beam(30x50)cm,column(50x50),slab(15)cm.
3. we have an inclined girders.
thanks a lot.
Bu linki görmek için izniniz yok. Giriş yap veya üye ol.

Bu linki görmek için izniniz yok. Giriş yap veya üye ol.

ammer":1wxlkull' Alıntı:
hi every one
i have an error of rigid diagram and the deflection of beam doesn't calculating.please check out the attaches and fix it.thanks

There is an option named "always checking beam deflecletion" in beam settings. This option was been checked in the project but in order to progress, it must be also checked another option named "automatic building code application" in the analysis settings... see the two pictures below that I enclosed

Please check this settings.

ammer":1wxlkull' Alıntı:
please admin, answer the error of this building.this message appeared:

There are incline beams in your project... Program asks that question in order to keep analysing... You can also use response anaylsis by checking the option in the analysis settings.. See second picture above

After checking options, you will see that there are some deflection errors of the beams in your project..

Ekli dosyalar

• Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    133.5 KB · Görüntüleme: 5,042
  • Ekran Alıntısı1.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı1.PNG
    225.5 KB · Görüntüleme: 5,042
  • Ekran Alıntısı3.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı3.PNG
    97 KB · Görüntüleme: 5,039
many thanks Mr.ekran.really you made me so happy.yes your ingestion and setting worked.thanks again.

Geri
Üst