ideCAD VS Etabs comparison

ammer

Kıdemli Üye
hello
I made a comparing of simple concrete model by idecad statik and etabs 2015.2.2 for analysis result..
And got impressive results..and we can say ""idecad=Etabs" with small variation Does not exceed 8% :D :D
please find attaches for :
idecad cad model
etabs model
pp paper
have a nice day :) :)

Ekli dosyalar

• amer.rar
    1.8 MB · Görüntüleme: 111
Dear Amer,

You may get more close results (be sure below %1) if you make same models in Etabs and ideCAD Statik. Your Etabs model has course mesh for shear walls and slabs compared to the İdeCAD Statik model. You sholud mesh the shell elements in your Etabs model very close to the compared one.

Best regards,
Tolga

taydoner":2nubjtdo' Alıntı:
Dear Amer,

You may get more close results (be sure below %1) if you make same models in Etabs and ideCAD Statik. Your Etabs model has course mesh for shear walls and slabs compared to the İdeCAD Statik model. You sholud mesh the shell elements in your Etabs model very close to the compared one.

Best regards,
Tolga

Dear taydoner
Thanks for comment, actually, I tried many times and this is the best result I got, I will be grateful if you send me such a comparison study.
Kind Regards

Dear Ammer
Differences between ETABS and ideCAD come from structure modelling and load modelling.

Bu linki görmek için izniniz yok. Giriş yap veya üye ol.
ideCAD distribute the slab loads to the beam using fem modelling
beam on the shear wall on rigid direction ideCAD add rigid beams in shear wall for drilling ETABS add same rigid beam but we dont know the proporities of the reigid beam wich is used in ETABS
Mass modelling is also not same with ETABS

Model your building in ideCAD using semi rigid modelling options you will get more close result with ETABS
Bu linki görmek için izniniz yok. Giriş yap veya üye ol.
Model your building in ideCAD without slab and give the loads to the beam manually and do the same things in ETABS you wil get more close resoult with ETABS

You can model your building using version ideCAD 7.22 and export to the sap2000

many thahat thanks dear ismail to your tips....in this post only i wanted to show the ability of idecad comparing to etabs...and idecad is very strong software.. :D :D :D

Geri
Üst